Sunshine Coast Sportfishing Club WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: November 2023
IN CONSIDERATION OF US PERMITTING, YOU ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE (AND ALL PAGES LINKED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE) YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THESE SITE TERMS: Thank you for visiting the sunshinecoastsportfishingclub.com.au website (‘the Site).
This website is operated by Sunshine Coast Sport Fishing Club (SCSFC); (‘us’, ‘we’) so that you can access and search information about our operations, view and/or download allowable documentation. Please feel free to browse around our web site as you like, subject to these legal terms.
If you use the Site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed on this page and any other law or regulation that applies to our web site. Please read them carefully. Your usage of the Site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. se terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes and improvements to this web site.
This web site, these terms and any information contained on this web site are subject to change without notice. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
This web site is intended for use by residents of Australia only and is governed by the laws in force in Queensland Australia. If you accept these terms and conditions, you agree that any dispute between you and us will be governed by the laws of Queensland and will be heard by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
You must use this web site in a responsible, cooperative, and professional manner.
You must not:
* tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the web site;
* delete data from the web site without permission;
* knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the web site;
* pretend to be another person to gain access to the web site without permission;
* use the web site while impersonating another person;
* provide false or misleading information to us via our web site;
* attempt to do any of the above acts; or
* knowingly permit another to do any of the above acts.
You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware that there is a threat to the security or proper operation of the web site. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the member password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password member area. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We consider the password protected member area Information private.
Your obligations in consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- Immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- termination of your access, if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current and future use of the Site.
- Links– All links made available on this site, are not subject to review, therefore SCSFC is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement and the use of linked web sites, and the like are at your own risk.
All material on this web site including the site design, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, typefaces, the selection, and arrangement thereof, and all software implementing this web site is protected by copyright under the law of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in this web site belongs to us. Copyright © 2023, Sunshine Coast Sport Fishing Club, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You may use the content of this Site only for the purpose of reviewing from this site (or download if within the Members password protected area). No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, adapted, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior express written permission. Framing this web site as part of another web site is strictly prohibited.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE
You expressly agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk. While we make every effort to maintain the accuracy and completeness of all the information on this web site, the dynamic nature of the medium means that the information on this web site could include errors or out of date content. (If you notice any error, we would appreciate it if you brought it to our attention).
You should make your own investigations before entering any transaction based on the contents of this web site. Neither we nor any other party who provides material displayed on this web site is under any obligation to give notice of any corrections or amendments. In addition, your browser and hardware configurations, over which we have no control, may affect the performance and operation of this web site when accessed and viewed at your computer.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE PROVIDED VIA THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM VIRUSES, TIMELY OR SECURE